Counselors at Pacheco High School are offering workshops throughout the year to help students improve their study skills and develop leadership qualities. Workshops are designed to provide students with the skills and tools to increase their success as well as increase their awareness on various topics. The workshops will engage students in thinking about skills that are necessary for developing into socially responsible citizens and effective communicators.
Workshops are scheduled from 3:15 to 4:15p.m. in the community room at Pacheco High, 200 Ward Road.
For more information, contact Joanna Grimes at (209)827-4506.
Workshop Schedule:• Today: Successful Study Skills
• Nov. 8: Conflict Resolution
• Nov. 22: Social Skills, Character and Attitude
• Dec. 6: Self-Esteem/Healthy Relationships
• Jan. 31: 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
• Feb. 14: How to Succeed in High School - Master Student
• Feb. 28: Effective Time Management and Organization
• March 21: Test-Taking Strategies
• March 28: Applications and Interviewing