Los Banos Enterprise copyright notice
Material published on Los Banos Enterprise, including articles, photos, graphics, bulletin board postings and other content, is copyrighted by Los Banos Enterprise or by other information providers who have licensed their content for use on Los Banos Enterprise. The entire contents of Los Banos Enterprise are also copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. You cannot reproduce, republish or redistribute on any network material from Los Banos Enterprise, the Associated Press, the New York Times News Service, the Washington Post-Los Angeles Times News Service, Scripps Howard News Service, Newhouse News Services and other news services and syndicates in any way without the written consent of the copyright owner.
You may, however, electronically store such material for your personal, noncommercial use by making a single electronic copy on your computer's hard drive, a single copy on a disk, CD or other personal media or a single copy in printed form. You may not store or archive a significant portion of the content or create a database using the content.
To obtain permission to reuse or republish electronically any material copyrighted by Los Banos Enterprise, please click here to contact us.
Los Banos Enterprise cannot grant permission to reuse or republish material from other information providers. Please contact them directly. Typically, Los Banos Enterprise does not allow its content – stories, graphics or photos – to be published on the other web sites.
Los Banos Enterprise, Los Banos Enterprise and its logos are registered service marks or trademarks.
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed in some way on the Los Banos Enterprise service, please notify Los Banos Enterprise’s Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Copyright Agent for Los Banos Enterprise is Karole Morgan-Prager, General Counsel, who can be reached at 2100 Q Street, Sacramento, CA 95816 , or at email@example.com or at 916-321-1828. You must provide our agent with the following information, which our agent will then forward to the alleged infringer:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material on Los Banos Enterprise that you claim is infringing or is subject to infringing activity, with enough detail so that we can locate the material on our site.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Our suppliers have asked us to add the following notices:
The features provided by Universal Press Syndicate are copyrighted material and all rights are reserved. You may not reproduce any of these features or distribute them electronically, in print or otherwise without written permission from Universal Press Syndicate, 4900 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64112, (816) 932-6600.